ONYX Collective is a group of like minded Calgarians. We see a better future for the city and work to make it so. Our committee is mainly involved in:
I. Producing events that improve Calgary’s cultural and social scene
II.Raising awareness for charities and non-profits
III. Connecting and melding a variety of industries and individuals
ONYX also engages in social activities while fostering a sense of community spirit. Running community activities and events can build a stronger sense of connection within our city, encouraging a positive communication between the local residents and a sense of the greater good.
- The chair, vice-chair and treasurer and other key board members will meet once a quarter to determine new strategies and goals for raising awareness and money for local charities and non-profits throughout Calgary.
- All members of ONYX Collective are responsible for bringing their needs, concerns, complaints and suggestions to the chair by emailing: email@example.com
- Only board members are permitted at meetings except in special circumstances, however meeting minutes will be taken at each quarterly meeting and can be attaiend by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsors, charities and partners will all be reviewed by the board prior to engagement to ensure that they are in line with the ONYX Collective mission.
- The ONYX Collective is dedicated to making a positive change in the city. All efforts by this group must strive to be in the spirit of making a dedicated, positive change.
Members are required to pay a non-refundable admission fee of $5 for entrance to the group and their application can be rejected or approved at the discretion of the ONYX Collective Chairman.